Retour d'expérience 'TFS Online dans une solution industrielle'
frenSome days ago, I had the chance to present a session in the Microsoft Experiences of Paris (in french) to explain how we’ve created a complete industrial application using VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services… or TFS Online).
In this presentation, I’ve explain how we’ve create a project for a aeronautic company:
- The Workforce management web portal can plan, distribute, manage times, validate data and generate reports or send data to external systems.
- We used the Agile Scrum methodology:
- Definition of the Team (Product owner, Developers team, Scrum master) Creation of this team in VSTS.
- Creation of the Product Backlog using Features, User Stories and Tasks in VSTS.
- Review and planning of Sprints.
- Development with Visual Studio connected to VSTS.
- Installation of Build and Deployment (Release Management) modules.
- I've also presented some tools and frameworks used technically in this project:
- To develop the BackEnd services
- To develop the FrontEnd services
- To tests all blocks
You can download the slides show on SlideShare.net.
Let me a comment if you need more details.